Monday, April 16, 2007

Mukaddimah...

Wheeeeeewww, I cant believe I did this.After three years i'm in multimedia university and working in multimedia field, only now I feel like to set up my own blog.I dun even think about it..to have my own online diary.Hmm..maybe before this I only set up my mind to climb Climb CLimB and CLIMB TiL DROP!

Now,I mean this trimester really changed me from an outdoor freak to a very typical fcm student who spent most of their time in front of the pc and have no life.I actually hate this life!! but i've no choice.I did this just for my mum,to reach her target for my academic pointer.huemememe... Umm...i've no idea what i want to write,i'm really lagging.

A piece of my Life
::: Mukaddimah :::


Aku manusia, pelakon cerita
Di pementasan, alam ciptaannya
Bukan sengaja, melanggar arahan
Kadang terlupa, watak dan peranan
Aku manusia...tidak pernah sempurna...


Alhamdulillah : : :




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh, sudah ada blog untuk menceritakan dirinya.. huhuhuh gud luck bro..

hellmy said...

nice..guna lirik amok utk mukadimah

Ajis said...

tengah mengAMUK ni

Ahmad Kamarulzaman said...

welcome to blogging :D

Anonymous said...

why u say u hate your life....
no good lorrr..
(,")

Ajis said...

haihhh...i just hate my passive life *Sigh*