Saturday, May 19, 2007

Bestest weekend

Saturday

...just finished Media Law paper at 4.30pm...

My first Swimbikerun training for this trimester at Community Club Cyberjaya.

Swim : 200m + 100m x2
A nice easy session. The pool full with four lembut guys and kids. The lembut guys really annoying,man!! feel like want to ketuk them laaar.

Bike : 15k
Waiting for Wan Panjang at Community Club. I ajak him to company my bike training. Start cycling session at 5.45pm, we rode with no destination. I've asked him to use his route but he said his route so pendek and he wants to ride the long route.Then, I told him tat I still got running session after cycling juz to complete my swimbikerun training. Nasib ler he okay wit it..kekeke so we just used the short route,start at Cummunity Club straight to Seri Puteri School where u guys can find a lot of "anak dara" ther,then heading to Cyberpark

Run : 4km
By the time we got back to Cyberpark..it was 6.25pm ady. There were so many ppl took photos with their models and got one production shooting drama at the park. woaaa..got many chicks oso. i parked my bike at obstacle site. Wan Panjang doesn't wan to join my running session,dia cakap nnti letih tak boleh study malam sat gi. Cess, alasan btoi! I complete my run at 6.48pm. Thanks to Wan Panjang for watching me n jaga my bike.
The overall time is 1 hour 28 mins

On the way back to hostel...
jeng..jeng..!! I met Celine n her fren cycling at Cyber road. Then, I accompanied them cycle around cyberjaya while Wan Panjang heading to his townhouse. We rode to Cyber Height and pusing-pusing ther til 8pm,then we went back. It was fun,babe! but something happened in front of Shell on our way back to hostel and cyberia. Celine's fren fell off her bike but luckily she had no injuries. I oso cuak after heard emergency break at my back,then when i turned back..i saw her @#%@#$ Dush!!&^%$ OMG!! So kesian..but thanx God,shes fine...and the bike got to hantar to kedai for adjust de alignment. We going back pelan-pelan laa this time..

After dinner...trus lelap

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laki lembut nak ketuk konon.. ker nak 'ketuk' hehehe..

Ajis said...

haihhh...ko jangan pikir lain,jero!